Pages

L♥ve is in the air

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A. and I have been working on his Valentine's cards for a few weekends now. They are safely tucked into his back-pack, and I know he's bursting with excitement and can hardly wait to give them away today. 

And this has made me think.... Valentine's Day was never a huge thing for me, but it is always nice to be told you are loved, right? Sometimes little gestures are all it takes.

Like the one my hubby made. He is halfway around the world all week, but before leaving, he got me this delicious tea, called "Read My Lips". This is how it's described :" It's a totally decadent combination of China black tea, vanilla, peppermint, chocolate bits and spicy red peppercorns. Plus it contains little red candy lips for a kiss of sweetness. In other words, it's a completely satisfying spring experience with no guilt or strings attached".

It smells divine, like most of the David's Tea choices, and yes, there really are little red lips in the tea. 

To make the experience complete, I baked some brownies, after all, mint and chocolate are a perfect pair, just like the two of us!




Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

2 comments :

  1. Those brownies look beautiful and so does the tea... A bit late to wish your Valentine's Day - but sounds like it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica!
    the tea is particular and these brownies make your day so sweet.
    Have you a receipt to make them? :P

    ReplyDelete