Pages

Still alive

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I know, I know, I promised I would not disappear again for days on end. But sometimes, the best laid plans....well don't quite work out. My last weeks and especially weekends have consisted mostly of this:



And certainly not enough of this:


Right now, I am not even sure where exactly my knitting needles are. And to be honest, as much as my fingers are itching to pick up a nice calming knitting project, I am completely exhausted, and can barely picture getting up tomorrow morning and facing a new drive to work and a new schedule, more boxes to unpack and things to put away.
But it's all good, it's all very good. I am super-excited about this fresh beginning.

2 comments :

  1. Dear Monica, I wish you all the best for the new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving?
    Wow! congratulations for the new nest!
    Feeling better now?
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete